Test year: 2015
- Birth – 15 months | birth – 13 kg (birth – 28.6 lbs)
- rearward facing
- The information provided here shows the result of the safety seat with safety belt installation.
ADAC overall rating:
- seat belt: the review here represent this version of installation
- front impact crash with very low risk
- side impact crash with very low risk
- stable position in the car
- easy installation
- leg rest is very good
- good upholstery
- convenient seating position
- little space is required in the car
- good space for the child
- washing machine possible
- easily removable cover
- workmanship is good
- pollution is very low
- belt course is not the best
- incorrect usage is a bit probable
- bit more complex buckling
- weaknesses in the operating instructions and warnings
- big strap length is needed
This review represents the installation with seat belt but it can also be installed with the SnugFix Isofix base.
GRACO SnugFix is a safe and very lightweight safety seat for babies up to 13 kg or 15 months with its 4.1 kg. It can also be used as a carrier and a travel system on all the Graco Classic Connect pushchairs.
- Side impact protection is maximized with its deep side wings.
- A 5-point harness is the safest way to keep the baby tight and safe in the seat.
- A newborn insert makes sure that even the smallest ones travel comfortably. You can easily remove the insert from the seat, as your baby grows.
The seat is only available in black.
I hope you liked this review and if you have any question about the Graco SnugFix seat or want to leave your own personal experience, leave a comment below.