Test year: 2016
ADAC overall result: 1,8
- Birth – approximately 4 years | birth – 105 cm (birth – 41.3″)
- The longer rear-facing position (and the only position in this seat) provides extra safety to the child.
- only rearward facing position
- i-Size approved
- several design and safety awards
- isofix with telescopic support leg
Cheapest place to buy:
Concord Reverso Plus on Amazon.co.uk (in several colors)
ADAC result in details:
- front impact crash with very low risk
- side impact crash with low risk
- belting is good
- firm connection to the vehicle
- incorrect usage is not probable
- easy to buckle up the child and install the seat
- operating instructions and warnings are easy to follow
- good upholstery
- convenient seating position
- child has good space
- washing machine possible
- easily removable cover
- workmanship is good
- Pollution is very low
- leg rest not optimal
- more space is required in the car
- child has impaired view to the outside
CONCORD Reverso Plus (Isofix + i-Size) is a safe and easy to handle seat that can be used for newborns with an insert but cannot be used as a carrier. The seat can only be installed with Isofix and the support leg, but installation with seat belt is not possible.
- The seat can be used up to 105 cm (change of seat has to be made according to height and not weight).
- It is a lightweight seat (10.3 kg), compared with other seats at a similar size, thanks to its aluminum frame and multifunctional shell.
- The support leg is telescopic so that it can perfectly fit in your car. You can adjust this support leg with one hand and it has a red-green indicator to show if you have mounted it perfectly.
- Choosing between the sitting or lying position can easily be accessed and changed.
- Air circulation is not blocked around the rear seat thanks to the big louvres.
- Seat insert for both newborns and infants are included.
- Older children can have a high sitting position for a better view.
- There is also a foot support with automatic seat adjustment for the most perfect and firm position.
- A safety cell is placed all around inside the lightweight frame.
- Additionally, an isofix snap fitting aid can be put on to protect the car’s seat covers and also to make the attachment easier to the vehicle. However, it is not necessary for perfect fitting.
- Summer cover can be bought separately for the seat to protect the seat and to make it more comfortable for the baby.
CONCORD Reverso Plus can be bought in 6 different colors which are all very unique and beautiful in my opinion.
All in one, I really recommend the Reverso Plus seat, it is safe, relatively lightweight, which is handy if I have to change the seat from one car to another by myself with my kids around, rearward facing up to 4 years and I liked all of its colors. In addition, I have never used a carrier, so I would surely not miss this option.
Do not use on passenger seats with front airbag!
You can watch a video of Concord Reverso Plus here:
I hope you liked this review and if you have any question about the CONCORD Reverso Plus (Isofix + i-Size) seat or want to leave your own personal experience, leave a comment below.